You’ve searched bars, parks, the mall and everywhere else you can think your going to find your perfect match between Channing Tatum and Zac Efron. But sometimes you just want to fuck tonight.
Single life can be stressful especially when you see so many happy couples around you enjoying each other’s company. You’ve cruised the aisles at the Apple Store and found nothing but dudes checking out the latest technology.
If you really want to meet real guys, start the focus right around you. These men will more than likely have similar interests as you and share similar beliefs.
When thinking about how and where to start with your search to meet a new guy, things can get overwhelming and frustrating at some point.
It’s easy to spot a hot guy. But sometimes you have to be ballsy if you want to actually establish a connection. These ideas will help you out with places where you most likely can meet some new guys, and spark a great conversation.
- Use your hobby. The best way to start your search for single men is to start going out. Perhaps the safest way to build your self-confidence and also meet someone new is to start a course of some sort. Find a hobby that you are interested in and get out there; it’s never too late to learn. Plus, this is a hot spot to meet new guys.
- Conventions. Yes, I am talking Comic-Con/Star Trek/dork conventions here. It might sound dorky and nerdy, but a lot of guys, who are involved in such events, are very smart and pretty decent. The men there can be so grateful and flattering, it’s a tremendously refreshing change of pace to date them. Then again, they may have priorities other than, you know, real-life women. Unlike most of other guys, they will certainly treat you with respect, if you give them the chance and get to know them.
- Weddings. You would think this would be an obvious choice, but most women seem to be totally caught up in trying to catch that ridiculous bouquet. Meanwhile, the men are all huddled together around the bar while Journey plays on the dance floor. Interrupt them and you’ll find that at least one of the single hotties is only there because he, too, is a sucker for love.
- Visit a bookstore. Although a lot of guys don’t like to admit it, but there is nothing as attractive as a well-educated and smart woman with a pretty creative mind. Even if you are sitting there reading a Cosmopolitan magazine, you will have better luck meeting new guys at the bookstore than on your couch.
- Your friends’ parties.Whenever some of your friends are making parties, you should always go. Not only because you will certainly have a great time, but also because there will be a lot of new and interesting people, which also means there will be a lot of new guys you could meet. There is nothing more attractive than a girl with a big smile on her face and a good mood for partying. This will obviously mean you’re the fun friend, and people will be drawn to your contagious personality.
- Get online. When all other options seem a bit drag to you, you can always try meeting new hunks from the warmth of your home. You can swipe left or right in the comfort of your own home, and the best part, in your sweatpants hair tied, chillin’ with no makeup on. There are tons of online dating applications and sites you can visit and set up your profile, don’t worry.
Since you now have no excuse to go meet new guys, make sure to follow these tips to have some serious game and charm.
- Men are just people. It’s really not that much harder to talk to men, we just make it that way. If you’re nervous about this, it may be because you have some beliefs about men that are getting in your way. Check those, sister. They aren’t so scary as you think.
- Be Indifferent. Men hate desperate women. The only thing they hate more than desperate women are those who are only attracted to them because they embody the above-mentioned traits. Men find women attractive who are not only unimpressed with their wealth and good looks, but treat them as if they are just some average Joe. Men love a challenge. Don’t play hard to get, be hard to get.
- Take a breath. Men often do this weird thing: they actually think before they talk. They mull. They form full sentences in their mind before they speak them. Weird, I know. Don’t be afraid of silence. And if you really want to get to know a man, just hush. He’ll talk if ya let him.
- Touch him. Men have always been drawn to the gentle, tender touch of a girl. Even scientific research has shown that guys involuntarily start showing more interest and flirt more with girls who touch them in the middle of a conversation. So if you’re looking to hook up tonight then physcial touch is key. In my personal opinion, touching should always be initiated by the man, however, in this day and age there are a lot of guys that don’t know their place in the world so if you want to impress him a LOT and I do mean a LOT here, touch him. It’s that simple. Occasionally, touch his forearm or place your palm on the edge of his shoulder, or any other place that would be appropriate for casual touches, and you’ll see how his interest in you would grow in no time.
- Use laughter as your strategy. Laughter is contagious. A wise man once said, “Laughter is the best medicine.” and he was right. When you’re happy and laughing, it’s hard for others to not catch on.
Smile, make eye contact and have some fun. ‘Nuff said.